Bear Mountain Lodge is located at 3249 Main Street (Route 302) in Bethlehem, NH – exactly 5 miles East off Interstate 93 (Exit 40). We are located within a short drive to Mount Washington’s Cog Railway, Franconia Notch State Park, Crawford Notch State Park, and the ski resorts at Bretton Woods and Cannon Mountain. Littleton, NH is only 10 minutes away and North Conway, NH is approximately an hour drive through picturesque Crawford Notch.
From Boston and points South
Take 93N to Exit 40, turning right onto Route 302 East. Travel 5 miles through the center of Bethlehem and our driveway is on the left hand side.
From points North
Take 93S to Exit 40. Travel East on Route 302 for 5 miles through the center of Bethlehem and our driveway is on the left hand side.
Approximate Travel Times/Mileage
- Manchester, NH (1.5 hours)/95 miles
- Portland, ME (2 hours)/100 miles
- Boston, MA (2.5 – 3 hours)/150 miles
- Montreal, Canada (2.5 – 3 hours)/150 miles
- Providence, RI (4 hours)/200 miles
- Hartford, CT (4 hours)/210 miles
- New York, NY (5 hours)/320 miles