Bear Mountain Lodge has always been highly rated for cleanliness but we’re taking extra steps to provide all of our guests with the cleanest stay possible:
- We’ve removed all comforters and switched to quilts and shams which are changed out between every reservation along with the blankets, sheets, towels and shower curtains
- As always glasses and mugs will be replaced and bathroom surfaces cleaned & sanitized
- We will not be doing touch-ups to avoid cross-contaminating rooms. However just let us know what you need during your stay and we’ll be happy to get it for you
- Every surface possible in the room will be disinfected prior to check-in – lights switches, door knobs, remotes and alarm clocks
- A hand sanitizer station has been setup in the entryway, in the dining area and down in the pool table room
- Common area touch points will be sanitized throughout the day using appropriate sanitizing products and UV-C wands
- Breakfast will be served in the dining area with physical distancing provided, offered at two seatings, 8:30 and 9:30
- Refrigerators are now in all guest rooms should you not want to use the common refrigerator in the dining room
Local restaurants are following State mandated COVID-19 guidelines with physical distancing and cleaning. Our guests have been enjoying dinner out since we all opened back up in June. Some have shortened their hours and/or changed days of operation so it’s best to check their Facebook pages for the latest updates as we can’t keep up with all of their changes. Rosa Flamingos, Rek-Lis Brewing, Littleton Freehouse, Schillings, Beal House Inn, Chef Joe’s Bistro and Chang Thai are all opened and some of our favorites!
We’re here for you when you’re ready to get away to New Hampshire’s White Mountains. Stay safe.