Breakfast Served Daily
All guests of Bear Mountain Lodge enjoy a complimentary breakfast served in our lovely dining room, which has individual tables with beautiful views to Mt. Washington. Breakfast is served each morning from 8:30 to 9:30, with chef’s choice of a fruit or baked good course followed by a hot entree.
Some of our guests’ favorites include:
- Raspberry Streusel Muffins
- Cranberry Poached Pears
- Orange Brioche French Toast
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Wild Blueberry Sauce
- Waffles with Brown Sugar Peaches
- Potato and leek frittata
- Baked Egg Puff with Red Pepper Sauce
- Caramelized Onion & Provolone Quiche
We are happy to accommodate gluten and dairy intolerances, please advise us at least 48 hours prior to your arrival so that we can plan and shop accordingly.
A Keurig coffee maker and Stash Teas are available 24 hours a day.
We’re striving to use as many local ingredients as possible in our breakfast dishes, including:
- Maple syrup from Fuller’s Sugarhouse
- Harman’s Aged Cheddar Cheese
- Local farm-fresh chicken eggs