Whether it’s just the two of you eloping or an intimate Mini Wedding with up to 18 of your closest family and friends, we can accommodate all of your wedding needs. We offer a scenic, 10-room inn in the heart of New Hampshire’s White Mountains perfect for your wedding venue. Our wedding packages are available for a full buyout only. Our goal is to make your wedding day as stress-free as possible, so we’ll take care of almost all the details.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CANNOT DO ELOPEMENTS AND WEDDINGS FROM THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST THROUGH OCTOBER!
Sneak away just the two of you and leave the stress behind – elope at the Bear Mountain Lodge. Your elopement package includes:
- 2 nights accommodations in our most private Jacuzzi room – Snowy Owl*
- Private ceremony performed by a local officiate
- Photography of ceremony & throughout the Lodge after, provided by your innkeepers (typically 75-125 photos)
- His/Hers Wedding Cupcakes & Champagne toast
- Cheese Plate to enjoy after Ceremony
- Dinner at TimBir Alley Restaurant ($100 value)
- Two Bear Mountain Lodge Mugs
- Wonderful breakfast each morning.
Package Price: $1595.00.* The only thing you’ll need to take care of is getting your license.
*Price is higher on holiday/peak weekends. If Snowy Owl is already booked for the nights you want to elope, then we can book you Wild Turkey instead so that you can have the dates you desire.
Both of you will need to be present to complete and sign the application. You may apply for a license at any town or city clerk’s office in New Hampshire and the cost is $45, payable in cash. You will need to have a document that proves your identity and age such as a driver’s license, non-driver’s I.D. or passport. The license will be valid for 90 days from the date of application and there is no waiting period. NH does not require a blood test. If either party has previously been married, you will need to provide a divorce decree, annulment paper, dissolution or death certificate.
If you want to get your license the day you are arriving at the Lodge, here are the times for the local Town Halls:
- Bethlehem – Mon: 8:00-7:00; Tues-Thurs: 8:00-4:00; Friday: CLOSED
- Littleton – Mon-Thurs: 8:30-12:30, 1:00-4:00; Fri: 8:30-12:30
- Lincoln – Mon-Friday: 8:00-4:00, closed for lunch